Pet-Friendly Apartments in Terre Haute
Looking for pet-friendly apartments in Terre Haute, IN? Look no further than The Village Quarter Apartments! As one of the few pet-friendly communities, we proudly allow cats and dogs as part of our great amenities here at The Village Quarter. Now your pet has the opportunity to relax by your side and enjoy the comforts of your apartment home.
OUR PET POLICY
- The Village Quarter allows dogs and cats
- Two pets per apartment home
- A pet addendum and vet records are required
- We have breed restrictions and do not allow: Dobermans, Pit Bulls, Chows, Akitas, German Shepherds, Rottweilers, or any non-domestic dogs or any mix of the above stated breeds. Please see the leasing office for additional breeds not allowed.
- Pet: $35 monthly pet rent per pet + $350 one-time nonrefundable fee for one pet, or $450 one-time nonrefundable fee for two pets
For further details on our pet policy, please contact our office staff.
The best apartment I have ever lived in. Maintenance is over to fix the problem before you even hang-up the phone. The ladies in the office are super nice. The gym is a nice plus too!- Google Review
We sold our house and moved to the Village Quarter. This is the first time we have lived in an apartment. We love it here! Everyone in the office is super nice and maintenance will take care of any issues the same day!- Google Review